close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


Pavillion Rental Agreement and Info: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

There are 4.7 miles of paved walking and biking trails that will take you from beautiful Hill Lake throughout the City.

The City of Hill City has three parks maintained by the City and available for public use.

Bear Park: located on Hwy 169 and Ione Ave with a gazebo.  The walking/biking trail also runs parallel to Bear Park.

Ben’s Park:  A small park located on Lake Ave across from the post office.  The walking/biking Trail runs parallel to Ben’s Park.

Hill Lake Park:  Swimming and sun bathing can be enjoyed in the sparkling water and sandy beach.  This beautiful, wooded area was donated to the City in September of 1921 for the specific purpose of being a park for the City residents and tourists to enjoy.  The park includes rest rooms with shower facilities, picnic shelter, playground, beach, fishing dock and boat landing.  It has 14 campsites with water and electrical hookup and 20 tent sites available call City Hall at (218) 697-2301 for the nightly charge for the camping.

BOOK NOW!! Click the Link to Reserve Now!!

Water, Sewer & Electric RV Sites: $45.00/night, $1,000.00/month, $3,200/Season (May 15th-Sep 15th)
Water & Electric RV Site: $35.00/night, $800.00/month, $2,400/Season (May 15th-Sep 15th)
Tent Site: $20.00 per night
Firewood: $5.00 or current rate per bundle
Dump Station located at Sunny's (corner of HWY 169 & HWY 200): $10.00 per use
airel of Campground - Copy
Campsite Map


Hill Lake is 907 acres, approximately 4 ½ miles in length.  Some of the fish that can be caught in Hill Lake are: Walleye, Crappies, Northern Pike, Bluegills, and Large and Small Mouth Bass.

With all we have going for us you’ll enjoy your stay and maybe call Hill City your HOME!

City of Hill City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at _filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at